mandag den 1. februar 2016

FIRST DAY

Today was the first day of the curse in Designing Interactive Artifacts (DIA).
This blog is my exam hand-in and I am gonna write my reflections on DIA each monday after the curse,
when my thoughts are still fresh in mind.
The first project we start up next monday has the theme: One pixel.
For me one pixel is a tiny little thing usually on a digital screen, a part of a whole expression but alone it is 'just' a small cube.

How are we gonna make an interactive artifact out of one pixel?
What about my coding skills?
Is it okay not to be best friend with Java script and how/when am I gonna be that?

I am known to be stubborn and i think that is my force during this curse.
I look forward to dive into Designing Interactive Artifacts this spring...


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar